We are committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The staff at the Marquesa Hotel and at all our Noble House resorts are trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay.
Please call the hotel at 305-292-1919, if you have any special accommodation needs.
The following areas are accessible in compliance with the ADA:
Accessible guest rooms include:
- 32” wide door opening
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
- Bathroom vanity countertop space
- Bathtub grab bars
- Bathtub secured seat
- Closed Caption TV
- Lowered door deadbolt
- Lowered electrical outlets
- Accessible route to accessible guest rooms
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Marquesa 414 has accessible elevators
- Grade II Braille and raised character room numbers
- Strobe alarm
- Visual and audible alarm for hearing impaired
- Accessible thermostat controls
- Accessible parking space for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible hotel restaurant
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE GENERAL MANAGER: 305-292-1919.